We value every one of our students and staff and we want all materials on the VLE to be accessible to everyone. We are constantly working to make our learning environments as accessible and usable as possible. This includes:
- Making our fonts, colour schemes and styles consistent
- Creating consistent layouts of course pages to make it easier to navigate
- Making transcripts available where audio is used
- Improving browser compatibility on a range of modern browsers and operating systems
- Using clear, plain English where possible
Some items on the VLE, including links to other sources of information on the Internet, live videos and historical content may not be fully accessible. If you find sources which you cannot access, we will work to find a solution for you. If you require any information in an alternative format or if you have any problems with the materials on the VLE, please discuss with your College Services Team or your Learning Advisor.